We have launched a Linktree Firefox Add-on Extension that will allow you to quickly add links to your Linktree profile while you browse the web. In just a few clicks, you can install the Linktree Firefox Add-on Extension and start linking!
How to install the Linktree Firefox Extension
Follow the steps below to install the Linktree Firefox Add-on Extension:
1. Head to our Firefox Add-on page here and click Add to Firefox.
2. Follow the prompts to add to Firefox.
3. The Linktree logo will appear at the top-right in your extension toolbar in your browser.
And you're done! You're ready to start linking.
How to use the Linktree Firefox Extension
1. While browsing, click on the Linktree logo from your extension toolbar at the top-right of your browser.
2. Select Add This to Linktree to add your current page to your Linktree Admin.
3. A new tab will open and you will be brought to your Linktree Admin.
🔔 Note: If you are not logged in to your account, you will be asked to log in before proceeding to your Admin.
4. In your Admin, a new link will be added automatically with the URL and the title of the link included.
5. Update the Title of the link or leave the title as is and then click the toggle on to activate the link.
And that's it!
If you have any questions, please contact our customer support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: #Extension #AddOn #LinktreeAddOn #Firefox