We have launched a Linktree Chrome Extension that will allow you to quickly add links to your Linktree profile while you browse the web. In just a few clicks, you can install the Linktree Chrome Extension and start linking!
Follow the steps below to install the Linktree Chrome Extension:
1. Head to our Google Chrome Web Store here and click 'Add to Chrome'.
2. Follow the prompts to add extension.
3. And you're done! You're ready to start linking.
If you are unable to see the Linktree logo in your extension options, it may be hidden behind the puzzle icon. Click the puzzle icon to see all your extensions and pin the Linktree extension to your Chrome browser for easy access in the future.
How to use the Linktree Chrome Extension
1. While browsing, click on the Linktree logo from your extension toolbar at the top-right of your browser.
2. Select 'Add This to Linktree' to add your current page to your Linktree Admin.
3. A new tab will open and you will be brought to your Linktree Admin.
If you are not logged in to your account, you will be asked to log in before proceeding to your Admin.
4. Update the title of the link or leave the title as is and then click the toggle on to activate the link.
And that's it!
If you have any questions, please contact our customer support team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.