We recently launched Linktree Live, our events program that, had things being a little different, would have started with in-person events! Instead, we’re able to bring insights to more of you, through our program of webinars.
Our first Linktree Live focused on some of the content struggles many creators are having right now.
We opened our webinar asking attendees if their business had been impacted by the current pandemic. The vast majority had – 78% responded that they’d already felt the affects, and a further 7% said they hadn’t yet, but expect to soon.
We had an amazing rush on sign-ups for our first webinar – maxing out our capacity super fast. Apologies if you couldn’t make it, but we recorded the entire session for you.
In the video you’ll learn more about:
- The ways the pandemic has impacted consumers and the content they’re consuming.
- How best to communicate as a brand in times of anxiety/uncertainty.
- The Linktree tools to help you reach your audiences and push your content.
- Best practice with Linktree – see our fave profiles of the moment.
- A Q&A session with our team, including co-founder Alex Zaccaria.
We’ve added extra capacity for our next webinar, Linktree Live: First Steps with Linktree PRO, which takes place on Tuesday May 5, at 4pm PDT. Sign up for that, and future webinars via our Linktree.