At Linktree, we believe in taking a holistic approach to the employee experience. We recognize everyone is unique and everyone has different values, needs and priorities.
Image Description: Woman with brown hair and red top in the center of a purple graphic with icons.
This is why we’re super proud to put the choice in our team’s hands with the launch of our new Total Rewards program. Flexibility is inherent to who we are, and that goes beyond remote working and flexible schedules. It’s also about what we offer our people to make sure they’re set up for success. Why not let each person decide what they’d like to prioritize in their life?
So we broke down our Total Rewards offering into three categories:
We’ve committed to paying our people above market pay rates, using internal parity and valid benchmarks to ensure we remain competitive.
Our new Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) provides option and share grants for Linktree employees at all levels of the organization.
We offer two types of benefits at Linktree:
- Core: Everyone has equal access to these and they include things like:
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave for all new parents
- Transpositive benefits to help ensure our trans and gender diverse team members feel safe, respected and supported
- Domestic and family violence + sexual assault support
- Free access to Headspace to support overall wellbeing
- Employee Assistance Program with access to coaching and therapy
- Pensions/401k plans with company contributions to support financial health
- WFH allowance up to $1,000 AUD/roughly $700 USD (at time of publishing)
- Flexible: All Australian, US and ROW employees have $7,000 AUD/roughly $4,900 USD (at time of publishing) to receive annually among four pillars. The choice is theirs:
- Monthly payments: These can be used for almost anything. Funds can be put towards education, health, lifestyle – it’s up to you!
- Retirement Fund Contribution: Linktree can pay the entirety of your flex benefit to your retirement fund subject to relevant local legislation.
- Charitable Donation: Linktree can make a one off charity donation to the charity of your choice.
- Payment for Education: Linktree will reimburse you for any career related education expenses.
Ultimately, we wouldn’t be where we are today without our people, so we’re offering a program that allows them to thrive both at work and outside of work. We hope our new, flexible approach to benefits inspires other companies to move in this direction because everyone should have the option to choose the benefits they’d like to use.